Private Coaching with Nadim offers you support, guidance and highly effective parenting tools and strategies for all your parenting needs. Nadim will work with you in an informal and confidential environment to tailor Best of Parenting’s successful parenting techniques to your own specific requirements as an individual or as a couple.
How does Private coaching work?
We offer a range of customised coaching sessions depending on your needs.
You can choose to have a one-off consultation or a series of sessions face-to-face or via Skype. Carole can also come into your house and help with setting up the environment to improve your and your children’s well-being. She can advise on educational or play material and give guidance to you and other carers who work with your children.
What is behind Best of Parenting’s Philosophy?
- We believe in raising children with respect, including a deep consideration for their developmental and emotional needs.
- We aim to help parents realise that misbehaviour is a ‘call for connection and attention’ and help them to understand how to best deal with misbehaviour positively.
- Our desire is to help parents raise their awareness of how best a parent’s positive and encouraging attitude can benefit their children’s own outlook.
- Our goal is to give families the tools for finding better forms of communication, understanding and cooperation both in the short and long term.
- We believe that empathy lies at the heart of a successful the family life and that it is a communication skill that can be easily learnt.
- We guide parents to allow their children to grow into well rounded, self responsible adults that can stand confidently on their own two feet.
- Our tools work well with children – as well as adults – of all ages.